Since I moved up here three years ago I had always dreamed of planning a wedding right at the waters edge and with the help of several other people I was able to make this dream a reality. The inspiration behind this shoot was to play of the whimsical elements and the laid back wedding style with an edge.
This style shoot was a fun one and I love being able to collaborate with some inspiring women that are great at what they do.
A lot of couples are moving away from the traditional type of wedding and are really trying to put their own spin on creating something that is uniquely theirs. Brides + Grooms look to create a unique setting by cutting down their guest list, making it a very intimate setting and by bringing in items that are personal to their relationship to enhance the experience.
In this shoot, we wanted to play off a Bohemian vibe while bringing in our own unique flare from being on the Bay. Having our couple go down to the beach and hang out on a pink SUP is not what you would call a traditional style shoot but it totally works.
Planning and Styling: Melissa Twist Events https://www.melissatwistevents.com/ @melissa_twist_events
Photography: Corynn Fowler Photography https://www.corynnfowlerphotography.com/ @corynnfowlerphotography
· Models: Kate Leanne Moore & Steve Cook @kateleannemoore @stvck
· Chair: The Miller Island Company http://millerislandcompany.com/ @miller_island
· Table: BeReclaimed http://bereclaimed.ca/ @bereclaimed
· Florals: Willow & Stems http://willowandstems.ca/ @willowandstems
· Dresses & Accessories: Loversland https://www.loversland.com/ @loversland
· Groom Style: Leuk & Loversland http://leukbijhermas.ca/mens-fashions/ @leukbijhermas
· Dessert: Palmer's Baked Goods https://palmersbakedgoods.com/ @palmersbakedgoods
· Makeup: Makeup by Sarah Leggat @sarahbunnymua
· Hair: Ania Wazny Creative http://www.aniawaznycreative.com/ @aniawaznycreative
· Venue: Sunset Point